Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a phone call out of the blue last Wednesday from my dealer. It was just to let me know they haven't forgotten about me and wanted to update me on delivery schedules.But he said the Nissan system was down, so he would call me back later when it was back up. Guess what............nothing.Now either the system has broken (I doubt) or he has forgotten to come back (very likely) or (most likely) too afraid to tell me it won't be delivered next month.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Call them and chase them, you are the customer. If there is a delay (I hope there isn't) you can ask for a sweetener for your patience

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Yes, they gave me that excuse about the system being down along with the obligatory transporter problems.They should check the pattern buffers or inductor coils. Always worked in star trekwhen thier transporter went t*ts up.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
"its jus no gud cappen, we jus do ne hav the pouwer!" (in my best Scotty accent)

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
With Klingons on your starboard bough I'd go easy on the break pedal Fee.Could leave nasty skid marks.Good to see you've come out to play tonight,Miss January.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Right - without sounding like the WICKED WITCH of the NORTH

Please pack all this double entrendre in... Its not nice - if I wanted to chuckle about peoples bits and bobs - there are sites for that...

TUT TUT - says she wagging her finger in a disapproving way!!!!

Fee

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:

Please pack all this double entrendre in... Its not nice - if I wanted to chuckle about peoples bits and bobs - there are sites for that...

Fee
Ok, Mum,but before we do.Can you look in your favourites and post the links up for those sites.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just to drag this back slightly on topic
, my Dealer is proving to be the opposite - promised phone calls regarding a test drive have not materialised. I shall be visiting them tomorrow and if he's not sorted it them I shall explain to him most politely exactly where he can try and fit his Juke, reminding him that there a minimum of 4 other dealers within easy commuting distance of me

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:

Fee
Point Taken

12inch

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
theforestdweller said:
Just to drag this back slightly on topic
, my Dealer is proving to be the opposite - promised phone calls regarding a test drive have not materialised. I shall be visiting them tomorrow and if he's not sorted it them I shall explain to him most politely exactly where he can try and fit his Juke, reminding him that there a minimum of 4 other dealers within easy commuting distance of me

The way I look at it is - if theres other dealers out there go to them too - its a free world.... and competition keep dealers keen

Fee x

1 - 20 of 34 Posts