Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
collecting my front arm rest from holdcroft's on sunday....now thats exciting. simmo.

·
Registered
272 Posts
me too drh. simmo .....

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Partying with the girls from work, starting at 1pm lunchtime.......... Probably won't see 6pm tomorrow night then!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Mummy things..... sewing on Cub badges, washing, ironing, cooking, cleaning.. Just the usual

might go to see Tangled??

Oh joy!!!

Fee x

Ps Kats - have a few drinks for me... I'd love a girly night out

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Will do Fee x
Organise a juke meet up and we can do a girly night. I've only been in my new job a month, but have been told they can drink, god help me! I doubt I will see Sunday.... Xxxx

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I'm going to sound like your Mum now

Drink plenty of water before bed (if you remember!!!)
Take a paracetemol before bed( again if you remember!!!)
Try to remember to take your mascara off or you'll end up like Alice Cooper/Ozzy Osborne...
In the morning have a crispy bacon roll and a packet of chocolate buttons.

You will feel much better - HONEST

ENJOY!!!!!!

If you like cocktails - ask for a cointreau/baileys and tia maria with ice (in the one glass ) YUM

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I know, I know, at the age of 37 I should know better, but I get led astray very easily, I will try to remember and will def ask for that drink, I lurve a good cocktail............ Xxxxx

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Saturday is just another normal working day for the Juke and Duchess of York.

Sunday will be taken up ferrying the boys to their respective footy matches then whole family will watch the big game and hopefully see "el traitor" fall flat on his face.
Been ordered by other half to subscribe to sky sports(not many women would say that) as she's keen to watch the game herself.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
excuse me , if I have worked that out right you're a ****** supporting RED thats good, how ever
if so I think(and hope) you will be so wrong

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Siemarque said:
Saturday: writing a computer program

Sunday: Family birthday get-together
(they haven't seen the new car yet)
what sort of program are you writing if you dont mind me asking

·
Registered
283 Posts
Family stuff today - plus letting my hubbie have a drive of Hiro(he loves him)...
Rugby...
Meeting up with the girls from sixth form that i went to Ibiza with, can you believe the 4 of us haven't all been together for over 15 years! Sniff, i feel old...

Sunday, Waitrose....grrrr hate food shopping....
But next weekend I'm off to Twickers! Wahhhoooooo

·
Registered
316 Posts
DRH12 said:
Siemarque said:
Saturday: writing a computer program

Sunday: Family birthday get-together
(they haven't seen the new car yet)
what sort of program are you writing if you dont mind me asking

Work thing.

I work fora secondary glazing company (additional glazing units installed on the room side of the main, primary windows).
I did the estimating package a few years ago and upgrading it has been an on-off project ever since.
I'm putting together a graphical tool whereby the estimators (Sales Team) can lay out the sliding, fixed or casement units to be coupled together within a window opening. They then dimension and spec the whole thing up.At the estimation stagethe dimensions are provisional and subject to adjustment. The interfacehas to be able to cope with changes to both the overall size of an opening and the internal sightlines.

Today's task is organising a fail-safe routine which will stop the user from scrambling a complex layout if theyreduce the overall size of the opening too far (beyond the ability of the program to recalculate and shift the internal objects).

You did ask.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts