Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mrs. F. and I took the Juke for its first ever long run. We went up to stay near Sheffield (from London) to lookat Chatsworth House and Hardwick Hall. Stayed two nights at the Sheffield Park Hotel. Juke seemed to enjoy it, although he was more interested in petrol stations than stately homes!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Good drive out, was yours the only Juke you saw?

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ Ianfreeman - did you venture into the peaks? It'll be one of the first places I take mine for a long run out, but Brighton first
as i promised it a day out at the seaside

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't see any others. I've only seen one ever, at Clapham Common (London) which I posted about in the 'Spotted!' section on March 20th. We had a good run all over the peaks, up some wind-y lanes -very picturesque but the weather was mostly dodgy. Juke coped well, but it does endorse the point that the ride is quite hard on surfaces that are not so great.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm off to the Peak District in may so will see how my Juke copes with a few hills and tracks!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
We took the juke to buxton on Saturday via the cat and fiddle, it coped brilliantly and returned 36mpg even going steeply uphill in sport mode and handled the corners easy.
X

·
Registered
416 Posts
Kats said:
We took the juke to buxton on Saturday via the cat and fiddle, it coped brilliantly and returned 36mpg even going steeply uphill in sport mode and handled the corners easy.
X
Thats good to here. I'm staying near Buxton so will have a go at rallying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts