Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday night a black en in Preston as i was about to take the motorway to East Lancs. Then saturday morning a force red Accentaon asda car park Colne..quickly followed by another force red accenta leaving morrisons in Nelson. both these had personalised plates.
All last week my son was in the Ascot area in a Gunmetal Tekna..(not his, just happened to be the car thast work provided for that trip.)

·
Registered
873 Posts
STILL not seen a single other Juke on the roads yet. The passenger in my car has seen one that I missed, and a friend said he had seen another one, but I haven't! Mine is the Haptic Blue Acenta being driven around Nottinghamshire/Leicestershire in the week and Lincolnshire at weekends!

·
Registered
26 Posts
northendsoul said:
Friday night a black en in Preston as i was about to take the motorway to East Lancs. Then saturday morning a force red Accentaon asda car park Colne..quickly followed by another force red accenta leaving morrisons in Nelson. both these had personalised plates.
All last week my son was in the Ascot area in a Gunmetal Tekna..(not his, just happened to be the car thast work provided for that trip.)
Im intrigued that your son was given one for a work trip. Does he work for Nissan or someone who Juke are sponsoring?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Bradders..he is working on contract till decemberfor Auto Express in Londonas a video cameraman and editor. his christmas present is a one way train ticket back to Preston to rejoin the ranks of the unemployed and will be back to driving his 10+ yr oldclapped outpeugeot !

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
AW bless - Hope he gets back into work quickly - All the best to him

I haven't seen any at all in Glasgow despite the fact I drive about all day... My friend saw a white one and nearly crashed with the excitement

Fee x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts