Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been following this forum and joined back in October. I have listened to and made some replies to comments and queries as best I could over these last couple of months and even with the downer of not having heated mirrors, my wife and I have decided to get a quote, etc from the dealer and will almost certainly put down a deposit (£500) sometime in January.
I know it doesn't beat the VAT increase but, our concerns are more with the time schedule for disposing of our current car which, if the dealer and ourselves agree on price, won't be an issue.
So, we have been told an expected delivery time of around 14 to 16 weeks for our 1.6 Dig-T 4WD/CVT in Pearly White.

Our dealer is getting figures together for us at the moment as well as looking into the possibility of retrofitting the mirrors with heated ones. He says the Scandinavian cars have them and we both agreed that if that is the case then there should be no reason for not being able to retrofit the mirrors to our car or anyone else's.

I will keep the forum posted as to our progress.

Till then...

·
Registered
754 Posts
Glad your joining us. Seeing what other people on here are posting, that delivery time looks optimistic. People who ordered that spec in October are looking at March!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi Dougal,
Glad youre taking the plunge & welcome to the wait!
We ordered our 4wd in red in Oct & now, after Jan & March dates, have been put back to 20th May! Our dealer is hopeful it will be April, but we shall see. I just think its a dream & we'll never get it, I have a registration plate but no car, lol!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is amazing how much people will put up with. I can only think that this car casts a spell over it's buyers. As long as that spell remains a good one it will be worth it. From what I have read, everyone likes their car so we will be in good company.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts