Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr & Mrs Bakertech wish to announce the arrival after seven months, of their new baby "Hachi". Which was received at 14.30hr yesterday. As the connect booklet was missing, ( in the post), we are having a few teething problems which we hope will soon be overcome.
The Juke rides better that the Demo AWD, as this was of some concern before ordering, we are exstemly please after the first 24 hours.

·
Registered
452 Posts
bakertech said:
Mr & Mrs Bakertech wish to announce the arrival after seven months, of their new baby "Hachi". Which was received at 14.30hr yesterday. As the connect booklet was missing, ( in the post), we are having a few teething problems which we hope will soon be overcome.
The Juke rides better that the Demo AWD, as this was of some concern before ordering, we are exstemly please after the first 24 hours.
Great news, Mr & Mrs. Bakertech!!I have been told my Juke, which is an exact copy of yours will be in my dealers hands next week!!A few days to fit some goodies and then, and then, WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Congrats bakertech, I hope parents & baby are all doing well! If I can help with your connect questionsin any way just ask. Im sure if I dont know someone else will.Enjoy & get ready for your face to hurt with the big Juke grin!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats on your new arrival. We have been proud parents of Daisy for a little over 2 weeks and are very happy with her, apart from her apparent love of disconnecting the bluetooth as and when the mood takes her!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wishing you all the best on your new juke.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.