Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
There are some good ones out there and are ok for very light dirt and a good techniqueThe key factors with using waterless washes are...
  1. <li style="font: normal normal normal 10ptormal verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; ">to spray an even coating of the product<li style="font: normal normal normal 10ptormal verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; ">to allow the product to dwell awhile before any wiping is done
As with any washing technique, some plain common sense is needed when
wiping the panels.

However, I would err on the side of caution by starting the process on a
clean car. Many waterless wash products leave a protective film and that
helps to build confidence when wiping away dirt.

Try ONR (Optimum No rinse) which is a "less" water wash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL5A29qIjnc&feature=player_embedded

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rocks. I have heard mixed reviews about them. An old neighbour of mine actually set up a business in it but i moved away before i found out how successful it was? I'm picking up my Juke in 2 weeks and I must been keen on it because i would have never asked about cleaning products before!!!Thanks again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yet again Deks you have shown a complete lack of imagination when it comes to humour. Back to the drawing board?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
That reminds me, Rocks, your coming over for a BBQ and a Juke washing session :D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Have bucket will travel

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
G-Force said:
Yet again Deks you have shown a complete lack of imagination when it comes to humour. Back to the drawing board?
sorry imagination not my strong point I am afraid

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
This is more my style, uniform as well

Edited by: Rocks703

·
Registered
233 Posts
G-Force said:
Any views on these?
"Showroom shine" is one to try its great.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
marmajuke said:
G-Force said:
Any views on these?
"Showroom shine" is one to try its great.
Showroom shine is regarded as more of a Quick detailing spray. Try to waterless wash your car with this and you'll be in Swirl nightmare.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts