Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I park what seems like half a lake of water comes out from underneath the car...Now I know that air conditioning does this, but this is the most I've seen!Is it normal? Do other people have this?(Temperature is set to 16c - 17c on "normal").
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Can't say I've noticed, myself.
Hi J.O.Y. Run your air con for a while, pull up and stop, look under front passenger floor and it will be pouring out. It caught me out on my first long run, I pulled over twice again to check my fluid levels. I had my FordRanger for 7 years used air con summer and winter and never saw water running out of that anywhere, i suppose it did but somewhere id did not notice. Tc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
tc I think you will find JOY was taking the pee he has been around long enough to know about the aircon puddle under the car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
deks36 said:
tc I think you will find JOY was taking the pee he has been around long enough to know about the aircon puddle under the car
Air con puddle or bladder trouble ? .Tc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
Lady juke said:
Oh Tc, he catches you every week..... By now I thought you would have worked out when it's a........



Yes , some of us never learn, oh dear !never mind someone has to be the PATSY on here. Tc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
I've never had a car with air con before and the amount of water that came out had me worried.

Good job I checked on here first or I would have looked a bit stupid when I took it back to the dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,317 Posts
trachycarpus said:
deks36 said:
tc I think you will find JOY was taking the pee he has been around long enough to know about the aircon puddle under the car
Air con puddle or bladder trouble ? .Tc
tc,by now you should know he is one bad man,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,317 Posts
trachycarpus said:
Lady juke said:
Oh Tc, he catches you every week..... By now I thought you would have worked out when it's a........



Yes , some of us never learn, oh dear !never mind someone has to be the PATSY on here. Tc
another glass of bolly,dear boy,
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top