Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, ordered a Nissan Juke on 01 March. Anxiously awaiting delivery. Dealership here claims I will have it in 5-6 weeks. Previously owned 2 Almera's and 1 QQ. Never had any difficulties with Nissan cars and hopefully Jude will be no different.
Regards
celtic juke

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome to you!!!

What model/spec have you gone for - seems a quick delivery for you - hope it works out well. I have had loads of Nissans and it is good value for money

Hope this one brings you the luck of the Irish

Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Hi Celtic Juke.Welcome to the family(all in-bred,unfortunately).
Jude...good name,but the wait will "be a long and winding road", but I'm sure you'll get by "with a little help from your friends".

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Hi and welcome

Don't worry about JOY, he had too much of the White stuff again (milk), you get used to it. (love ya really)
Xxx

Kats x

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone, to answer which one-petrol, 1.6 SV with connect kit. Forced Red colour

·
Registered
189 Posts
juke of york, you are one all you need is the slightest thread and you are away with your songs, on the jukesters meet you wil have to organise the karaoke and can start the theme of all songs juke, suggestions please i know we had this topic a few weeks ago but, idea's again please.
</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts