Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm loving this forum and it is full of fantastic info and such like. But I am very worried at the sheer length of time a lot of people are waiting for their vehicles. I can only see this getting worse over the next month or so as people rush in. I am now considering holding off from buying for a bit.
I am in no rush to get rid of my car, at least not until the 11 plate phase. I wonder if waiting a bit might open up an ex demo as well for me to snap up. Either that or the rush would have died down a bit, and I might be able to order a new one with not such a huge wait.
I must admit the Nissan ordering system and similar stories do not inspire confidence!

Edited by: jukeboxjury

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Jukebox,

We ordered ours on Sunday & were quoted 8th Feb delivery. We decided to defer until March to get an '11' plate. Hopefully that will build in a buffer for the likely delays!

Always Sods Law but would appear of you were wanting one by March, need to order soonish. Of course that virtually guaranties there will be no waiting if you order in March!

One definite reason to wait, different demonstrators. We've ordered a 1.5 dci & none of the dealers I spoke to
had any sign of one for a test drive. Ended up driving a Qashqui with same engine as well as petrol Juke. By March, might me more available to try?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thats odd would have thought all dealers had a diesel domo now the dealer i purchased mine from had 3 demo's i think 1 petrol ,1 diesel and now a 4x4 dig-t

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes that was my thinking, wait a bit, more choice etc. Im after the 1.6CVT Sport pack. Not many autos around according to my local dealer, they said there would be more of them around to test drive after Xmas. Not sure how true this may be?! I think it may be some time before we start getting any discounts for the Juke. When asked, the dealer flatly refused any discount, saying that they sell themselves. There may be room for movement on metallic paint or extras, but the list price was not moving. Must be nice to be in that position!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
no discount try another dealer their is always a deal to be done I ordered mine before launch day and still got a good deal

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Exactly, there are a few around my area, but most are part of the same franchise group. Wonder if they are all sitting tight on the price. Might have to travel further afield.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i do expect its harder to get a deal now given the popularity and wait, I suspect if i went to order another one i wouldn't get the same deal again, but surely a dealer somewhere near will chuck something extra on p/x etc keep looking sure you will get something in the end

1 - 7 of 7 Posts