Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted a largereputable dealer today and theygave me an execellent price for an Accenta 1.6 premium pack in either force red or black, so I'm ready to bite their hand off. (as soon as I decide on a colour)

I then visited another dealer, to see if they could match the offer. Not only couldn't they come close to the earlier offer, theytold me that I wouldn't have a chance of getting anything with the premium pack until lateDec and if I wanted black or red, I would have to wait until next year, which would mean incurring the additional VAT.

I called the first dealers back and they said there would not be an issue with the waiting time. At the time I wasn't concerned. I just put it down to the fact that the second dealer was not happy with the price the others could offer. However, since reading some of the posts on here, I'm starting to think I'm not going to get what I want, in the time scales I was expecting.

What sort of time scales are others being quoted for the same car?

·
Registered
754 Posts
If they are not sourcing from pre-orders then they are sourcing from the same place, so you would be looking at the same waiting time irrespective of dealer.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I would be inclined to believe the second dealer more than the first especially in light of what has been said already on here if you are still unsure find a third dealer to ask there are a couple on this forum who I am certain will give you a truthful answer to wait times
the 3 members i believe or know are dealers are 2005holdcroft, salesmanager, and maurice( i believe this one is apology's if not)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts