Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Hopefully my Juke is only a few days away. Been told to expect it on Saturday 8th Jan. Cant wait as its been on order from Oct 1st and all your photos are making me jealous. It looks so cool :)
I just had one query. I was wondering how effective the rear view camera is in the dark? Is there also an alarm if you get too close to something or is the camera quite clear in the light and dark.
Fingers crossed this time next week i'll be out driving :)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
fingers crossed for the delivery being on time. as for the camera their is no alarm or beep its just a camera once you get used to it it is very easy and accurate to use and it wokrs just fine in the dark

·
Registered
202 Posts
Good luck with the delivery feestar, the wait is worth it.
With regards to the rear view camera, there is no audible proximity alarm but the view is clear whether by day or night. The graphical overlay is very useful, you just line it up with a kerb or parking bay and stop when you can see an obstruction or marker near the rear bumper. It takes a day or two to get used to it but once you are in the groove you will find that it is much better than proximity sensors.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
feestar said:
Hi all

Hopefully my Juke is only a few days away. Been told to expect it on Saturday 8th Jan. Cant wait as its been on order from Oct 1st and all your photos are making me jealous. It looks so cool :)

I just had one query. I was wondering how effective the rear view camera is in the dark? Is there also an alarm if you get too close to something or is the camera quite clear in the light and dark.

Fingers crossed this time next week i'll be out driving :)
Mine was due 17th Dec and still hasn't arrived,so good luck with yours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts