Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Waiting is so hard to do

3K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  Geoff_Juke 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Just dropped on this forum surfing around looking for anything Juke in anticipation of the arrival of my new car. I really can't wait im sooooooo excited im literally counting days and will most defo cry if my delivery gets delayed.
I have ordered the Acenta Sport in black, due 14th June.
Excited muchBex

#6 ·
tell me about it... I cant wait any longer and Ive only been waiting 2 days!
Ive ordered the Juke acenta premium pack in white, with blk trims. Cant wait to use the reversing camera! Wondered how it (1.6)is on petrol? I drive to work every day, and as Im usually late need to put my foot down. Does it drink fuel? thanks!

#11 ·
R_Juke said:
tell me about it... I cant wait any longer and Ive only been waiting 2 days!
Ive ordered the Juke acenta premium pack in white, with blk trims. Cant wait to use the reversing camera! Wondered how it (1.6)is on petrol? I drive to work every day, and as Im usually late need to put my foot down. Does it drink fuel? thanks!
Have you a date yet? I had the 1.6 Petrol was great on the juice. I usually drive in eco then in Normal on motorway. The Sports mode drankit for fun though.

Hope the wait is not too long.

#12 ·
bex said:
Hi all,

Just dropped on this forum surfing around looking for anything Juke in anticipation of the arrival of my new car. I really can't wait im sooooooo excited im literally counting days and will most defo cry if my delivery gets delayed.

I have ordered the Acenta Sport in black, due 14th June.

Excited much
Bex
Hi Bex. Not long now. Time will fly when on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.