Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just dropped on this forum surfing around looking for anything Juke in anticipation of the arrival of my new car. I really can't wait im sooooooo excited im literally counting days and will most defo cry if my delivery gets delayed.
I have ordered the Acenta Sport in black, due 14th June.
Excited muchBex

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Welcome, Bex, the forum will help to pass the long, long hours.

Most of us 'waiters' are past the crying stage, it's more a muffled moaning now

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi ,I hope you do not have to wait too long, are you going to call that new gleaming Juke POSH ?,</font></font>if you get my drift BEX. T</font>

·
Registered
1 Posts
tell me about it... I cant wait any longer and Ive only been waiting 2 days!
Ive ordered the Juke acenta premium pack in white, with blk trims. Cant wait to use the reversing camera! Wondered how it (1.6)is on petrol? I drive to work every day, and as Im usually late need to put my foot down. Does it drink fuel? thanks!

·
Registered
233 Posts
R_Juke said:
tell me about it... I cant wait any longer and Ive only been waiting 2 days!
Ive ordered the Juke acenta premium pack in white, with blk trims. Cant wait to use the reversing camera! Wondered how it (1.6)is on petrol? I drive to work every day, and as Im usually late need to put my foot down. Does it drink fuel? thanks!
Have you a date yet? I had the 1.6 Petrol was great on the juice. I usually drive in eco then in Normal on motorway. The Sports mode drankit for fun though.

Hope the wait is not too long.

·
Registered
233 Posts
bex said:
Hi all,

Just dropped on this forum surfing around looking for anything Juke in anticipation of the arrival of my new car. I really can't wait im sooooooo excited im literally counting days and will most defo cry if my delivery gets delayed.

I have ordered the Acenta Sport in black, due 14th June.

Excited much
Bex
Hi Bex. Not long now. Time will fly when on here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi all,
Got a call on Fri that my cars coming in early on Thurs so I should get it Fri - wooop wooop
ps, anyone know what the fuel tank size is on one? Just wondering how much it will cost me to fill up.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Dealer had mine 2 days before i picked it up for pre delivery checks, 1/2 full when I took delivery. T

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yes, but told 2 days before I could pick it up . T

1 - 20 of 25 Posts