Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

ordered our first ever brand new car, and we chose the 1.6 Acenta plus premium pack in Arctic White with the Red trim, absolutely loved the look of this car, and the test drive simply made us both smile!! I must admit, I would have gone for Red, but my wife insisted on the White, and I have to say, after now seeing one, the white rocks!! Hopefully ours will be here around the 23rd of this month, and we can't wait, it is our first year wedding anniversary present to each other.

We were not actually looking for a car, just happened to see it in the Nissan dealership and went in for a look, the rest is history, deal was sealed because they gave 3 years free servicing and 3 years RAC, I think we had a great deal.

So am I to assume we have picked the right car then??

TDEdited by: Juke of Chelmsford

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think you will find you have absolutely NO regrets when you eventually get behind it's wheel. Great decision.

Only had mine (Acenta dCi)less than a week and both the missus and I love it. It's an absolute beast.

Enjoy and welcome to the JOC Forums.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chelmsford isn't that big, and I have not seen any Jukes on the roads round here, so the odds are pretty big I'd say, just got to get it first, really hope delivery is not delayed as it seems to be for quite a few people on here

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Lj, as I say, my wife picked the white, I would have, at the time of ordering one, gone with the red, but I since concur, white really is cool!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
i really like black and chrome think it stands out when its really clean,
We need someone to make some chrome side steps

melvyn

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi Juke of Chelmsford, welcome to club, i am fairly new to the club as well ,
Warning given, it does get addictive. T

1 - 20 of 23 Posts