Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I ordered my Juke at the end of November at a Nissan dealership in Cork, Ireland. I ordered the 1.6 petrol sport model with nissan connect force red and red interior. At the time i wasn't given an estimated date of delivery so rang after the new year and it's looking like the 30Jan/early feb- said he would ring closer to the time. Dealer was saying in Novthat he would have hadsame model but without connect at the start of January but because i wanted the extras i had to order.

Hate the waiting but i'm sure it will be worth it.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hi Laurajuke, welcome to the friendliest forum on the web frequented by owners of the best new car on the market, the connect system and the other kit that comes with it is worth the extra wait, as is the car I promise you won't be dissappointed.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Welcome Laura, you have made a good choice, Red, Red, Connect. Totally worth the wait.
Get into some serious "Smile Training" cause it will hurt if you don't. Had mine 5 days now and still grinning like a Cheshire Cat.
Check into the forum every day, lots of interesting and funny stuff on here, certainly helps pass the time.
12inch

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Laurajuke - let me be the first '******' to welcome you to the forum - enjoy your journey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts