Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visited dealer this morn and enquired if the delivery date for my Juke was still the third week in november, was told it will be early december grrr. car is a Haptic Blue Visia . I then asked if there was anything i could get quicker and he offered me a White Accenta coming in on the 4th Nov.
Colour wise, White has become my second fav colour but ive set my heart on the Haptic Blue, having said that, i am not a patient man !

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have haptic blue and like it, but I have to say, the white ones look really nice
Edited by: Stormrider

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
its upto you which colour do you prefer
i psersonally would change as i prefer the white to haptic blue
Acenta is slightly better equipped aswell
and bonus being earlier delivery

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'd definitely go for the white Acenta. Better spec, probably better resale value with the extras as people don't often want the "basic" model (even though the Juke is well equipped.
Oh, and it looks fab in white. Every time I see one in white I wonder if I ordered the right colour

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
chris78 said:
I'd definitely go for the white Acenta. Better spec, probably better resale value with the extras as people don't often want the "basic" model (even though the Juke is well equipped.
Oh, and it looks fab in white. Every time I see one in white I wonder if I ordered the right colour
I'm with you on colour, everytime i see one in white i seriously wonder if red was right choice although wife hates white cars sometimes you have to compromise
but white is definately better than the blue

·
Registered
659 Posts
I'd go for the white. I'm having red. Tried to change to white but that would have put me back 6 weeks so that was NOT an option.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Sadly - i disagree, if you have your heart set on something, it usually grates on you further down the line if you change your mind. You'll wish you stuck to your original decision
I have ordered white, i love it, but they are ten a penny, there will be loads of them later on . Haptic blue is a bit more unique!!!

Good luck - whatever you decide to do

Fee x

·
Registered
31 Posts
Am having this dilemma at the moment - prob start another thread as I am v p'd off.
Ordered Tekna Auto in black exterior, red interior back in July.
Delivery due today - when I chased after lunch they said had been delivered with carbon interior, not red.
I can accept it or walk away, they say they can't get another one in the spec I want until after April.
Sooooo - what should I do?
Was LOVING the red interior but don't want to wait another 6 months...
Taken the excitement out of it now :-(

·
Registered
754 Posts
6 months for a different interior is sooo long.
Ask them to throw in a freebie like a protection pack or something and accept it.
If you wait til April you will have more VAT to pay.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know - I can't wait another 6 months - just so annoying when I've already waited 3!
Also the fact I know it is sitting in a compound in Eastbourne waiting for me...

Will ask about the protection pack, thanks.
It is on lease for 3 years so thinking of asking them to either shorten the contract, reduce the monthly rate or include servicing.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'd take the car on the basis that when the correct model comes in, they swap it. Their problem, not yours

·
Registered
659 Posts
I know they SAID you could get red leather seats but I haven't seen any and I'm pretty sure you CAN'T. I think they'd outsource it to an upholstery guy.
I'm getting a Tekna too and I'm sure it means grey WITH red. Not grey OR red.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Jayannlay - amok with seat colour- pretty sure there is only one option anyway, it is the console they have delivered wrong - carbon instead of red.
Chris78 - that's what I said to them!They have refused :-(

·
Registered
31 Posts
Latest update - have negotiated a better deal if I accept the carbon interior - (still have the red accents on the leather seats).
Got cash compensation and the monthly price is v decent.
Anyway - now due to me by 8am Friday at the latest.
Might allow myself to get a bit excited again now!!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
might want to change your signature lol

glad you got a compromise sorted that suits you fortunate you have black so either colour would go

·
Registered
754 Posts
jackstini said:
Latest update - have negotiated a better deal if I accept the carbon interior - (still have the red accents on the leather seats).
Got cash compensation and the monthly price is v decent.
Anyway - now due to me by 8am Friday at the latest.
Might allow myself to get a bit excited again now!!!!
Well done!
Now you can look forward to the new arrival.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts