Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I'm the first owner of Juke DIG-T 6MT here in Russia. I faced some problems and am asking for your help, as there is no local Juke community and expertise at the moment.

Symptom: Sitting in my Juke, standing still and keeping RPMs at about 1750-2000 I can feel the vibrations on the whole body of my car. Seems like it comes from engine. Also if the door is opened I can not only feel vibration but also see how the door vibrates when engine is between 1750-2000 RPM. In other modes there are no vibrations.

I believe this is not normal, and surely I will visit the service centre. But they are not well experienced at the moment as this is actually the first turbo-charged Juke they see in their life))

Haven't you faced such a problem? Any advice or a piece of information is highly appreciated!
Thank you.

Edited by: leoclick

·
Registered
56 Posts
Haven't got the manual version but a bit of vibration is noticed in acceleration when you look in the rear view mirror. Sounds like a cause to take it back to have the engine or engine mounts looked at (unless anyone else knows different?)

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Sorry I am at a loss. Does it happen once the engine has warmed up or only when cold and first starting? Do you have the petrol version or the diesel version. Sorry if you mentioned this before but trying to view the forum on a blackberry is somewhat painfull

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I have the dig-t but have not noticed anything like that, I would take it back and ask them to look at it.
K

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
HiyaWelcome to the forumSorry to hear you are having this problem but I certainly would recommend you take it back to dealership. I woudlnt have expected vibrations like that unless something has worked loose.Better to be safe than sorryLet us know how you get on...By the way - have you any damaged paint work on your Russian Juke? - Like some here in the UKAll the bestFee x

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dear mates, thank you. I'm visiting the dealership tomorrow. Will keep you informed on this issue.

As per paint work, I've just discovered the discussion of that problem here on the forum - what a surprise! Now I'm going to carefully examine my Juke's paint work ..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts