Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ordered Juke 1.6 4x4 cvt M6 Jan 14th was told delivery for June ,then told Aug 19 th,today i have been told the date is now Sept 4th.!!!!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Oh, dear.
I heard Honda are reducing manufacturing in the UK because the Japanese haven't been able to supply the parts. Must be the same for Nissan.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lenny said:

Ordered Juke 1.6 4x4 cvt M6 Jan 14th was told delivery for June ,then told Aug 19 th,today i have been told the date is now Sept 4th.!!!!!!

My car is at the dealers now.

Collecting first week of august after all my extras have been fitted.................................

·
Registered
540 Posts
Wow Lenny, ours must have been on the same boat. Wot colour you gone for? Ours is the pearly white (as per signature)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I dont know if I could wait that long.
Mine is a 4 week wait and that taking forever, I dont know if I
could have waited 9 months....
fingers crossed it comes earlier for you.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Oh come on CC, such a technical guru as yourself must know it stands for Mach 6. You can launch the Juke step by step through the Mach speeds all the way to 6

·
Registered
540 Posts
I can't believe it. I have let my wife talk me into letting her drive home. Oh no, we'll be straight to Mach 6 without anything in-between

Ah well, I'll get to play with the gadgets and throw up going round corners...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Dougal said:
I can't believe it. I have let my wife talk me into letting her drive home. Oh no, we'll be straight to Mach 6 without anything in-between

Ah well, I'll get to play with the gadgets and throw up going round corners...
dougal,if you let the wife drive,you will never get to drive it,it happened to me,the up side to this is she drives to the pub,eating out,on holidays,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh dear i still can't see anyone who's waited as long as me. Order mine (4x4) in Nov 2010 still waiting and been told to keep waiting until December this year. Feeling a little silly now, should i ranting?!

·
Registered
540 Posts
KatJuke - yes, you should do some ranting with your dealer. I was all set to tell mine where to go if December was to come and go. I mean I would have waited till December because we have had a loan car since April and well, that would be some big saving but, I don't know how you are placed. I presume you have a loan car too for which you are paying nothing except fuel? If so then don't worry about feeling silly just bathe in all that extra cash you have to play with and maybe go for some extras for when you do get the car like more sound proofing.Our car is really quite loud with tyre noise on the road. Not what I was expecting. I know there are companies that specialize in sound proofing of cars so it might be worth a look. You could also consider having the seats leather changed to something you would really like. I know of one company that will take delivery of the car from the dealer and customize the leather to your taste before you get the car and if you order in advance the time to do the work is usually within one week.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Have they given you an excuse as to why it's so long?

When I ordered my Tekna cvt last December with the extras, I was told beforehand that the cvt was considered "a special order" and the wait would be lengthy. First March, then April, then June, then September, then back to the end of July.

As annoying as it has been, I never ranted because I kept receiving delivery updates. Then again, I am an accepting person and refuse to give energy to negative situations,

The result of which is that I'm getting some goodies which I never requested.

Saying that though, you wait is very lengthy and it is understandable how you feel.

Reading jubilant posts of fellow Jukers receiving their cars only adds to the perceived agony of waiting. Well that's how it was for me. Now I couldn't care less because I know that I will get it soon, and the delay means that I can save money for extras. So for me I see it as positive.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks guys feel better already. Yes ive got a loan car, i have a little chuckle everytime i look at the mileage. It came to me with just over 200 it now has over 3000 miles on the clock! Being able to do the part ex enables me to keep waiting although im not looking forward to driving the Micra about in December. Think i'll give the dealer a call am just to make sure they know i still excist.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Wow only 3000 miles. I handed ours back with 4000 on the clock after 2.5 months. Anyways, good luck chatting them up. Break out the tissues in front of a crowd of prospective buyers

1 - 20 of 52 Posts