Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After ordering my car at the end of october with a delivery date for the end of this month only to find out that due to the CVT supplys problems i'm now looking at may i asked my dealer to look out for any cancelled orders that come through, they contacted me yesterday to say they had a tekna 4WD in sapphire black due at the end of this month, but at and extra cost of £3000, because i want my little jukey now was seriously considering changing over, but after doing all the pros and cons have decided to stick with my original order, the only pro is the fact i could have it in the next couple of weeks the cons i came up with was more of an initial layout, more in road tax, slightly more in insurance for me and not getting as many MPG, also it was black and i really do want silver, so feeling abit gutted at the moment
,after asking everyone i know and what their opinion would be they all said they would stick with the original order as there is not point settling for a car just for the sake of it, the lady from NCS contacted me today to say the system was showing a delivery for the 28th April so it has already come forward slightly (if this stick of course) i can only hope that if they arn't taking orders at the moment as the website states then this date can only come forward (one can only hope anyway).

·
Registered
873 Posts
Good decision I think - you will feel so much better for it when you have the car you want at the end of it!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
go with what suits you the 4wd CVT box is better than the 2wd one the power is far superior to normal 1.6 engine but thats about it on plus side biggest down side of course is the higher fuel consumption and the extra £3k but its your choice, all I can say is given the choice again \9have 2wd DCI) I would have gone for dig-t 4wd
Edited by: deks36

1 - 6 of 6 Posts