Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Very annoyed!

987 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jayannlay 
#1 ·
Well the dealer contacted me yesterday regarding the registration documents and after all this time they've finally contacted DVLA and surprise surprise the address is wrong why I'm so mad about it is that when we picked up the car back on 25/9 my hubby spotted that our house no. was incorrect on the paperwork and we were told it would be changed so obviously it never was!!!!
So to make matters worse we had to ring DVLA last night because the dealer couldn't do it as the docs were in our name hubby then had to fill out a form AND its costing £25, I have sent emails to the dealer telling them I will be in next week to pick up the cash and will also be expecting some petrol thrown in for our running around and hassle!!!

So thanks GLYN HOPKINS, IPSWICH nice one!!!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
We had exactly the same thing with the Polo I just traded in. The doc said it was 5-door and it wasn't or somesuch but I insisted the dealer paid the charge! That was Listers in Stratford on Avon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.