Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the dealer contacted me yesterday regarding the registration documents and after all this time they've finally contacted DVLA and surprise surprise the address is wrong why I'm so mad about it is that when we picked up the car back on 25/9 my hubby spotted that our house no. was incorrect on the paperwork and we were told it would be changed so obviously it never was!!!!
So to make matters worse we had to ring DVLA last night because the dealer couldn't do it as the docs were in our name hubby then had to fill out a form AND its costing £25, I have sent emails to the dealer telling them I will be in next week to pick up the cash and will also be expecting some petrol thrown in for our running around and hassle!!!

So thanks GLYN HOPKINS, IPSWICH nice one!!!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Thats not very good is it especially when you told them before picking the car up
I presume its all straight forward other than the wrong door number,

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes should all be ok I just find it irritating that people can't check things! I'm sure we'll get it in the next few days.

·
Registered
659 Posts
We had exactly the same thing with the Polo I just traded in. The doc said it was 5-door and it wasn't or somesuch but I insisted the dealer paid the charge! That was Listers in Stratford on Avon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts