Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted a Gunmetal grey yesterday morning on my way to work on Howe Street, made me all warm inside, canadians have good taste as well then

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ahhh my colour when it gets here. It seems that not many people have ordered this colour.

I originally ordered red, then was in a tissy over The Dark Metal, white or the Brown.

So seeing as I already have two white cars I ruled out white, especially with "flug rost" which happens in the winter.

Ruled our Brown, because I would physically match the colour :) and my dog is Golden brown and most of my suits are brown, so I did not want to resemble a chocolate factory.

The red for me is stunning, but I gussed that a hole heap of people would order this colour, so I went for a more classic colour.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Fancy being called WONKA that could not have been nice. T

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'll take your word for it on the reason why. T

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Excuse me Deks , clarkes!Kurt is you please,(after Kurt Geiger for the uninitiated shoe people).

Anyway, back to topic!

Kats as it's short for Katrina and twig was because I was so tiny unto 15 and I played field hockey, the team said if I got hit by the ball I would snap like a twig!!!Edited by: Kats

·
Registered
605 Posts
Geronimo - because I made the mistake of wearing a hairband to school one day. Luckily it didnt last too long

1 - 19 of 19 Posts