Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all

I know this subject has been coverd a million and 1 times. But im wondering if anyone in the past say 2 months has had to put there private plate on retention and how long theyve had to wait for the V5 to come back?? I sent my docs to them next day special delivery on the 24th of aug and i got the tax disc and mot back on the 2nd of september. It states within 4 wks is that 4 wks from the 2nd or 4 wks from the 24th?

basicly im asking has anyone had to do this in the past 2 months?
How long did they take?
and is it 4 wks from the day they first get your doc or from the date you get your mot and standard plate details back?

ive put a deposit on a new car already and the garage are asking me when im picking it up. and ofcorse i cant pay and pick that up till my v5 comes back for my evo8 so the guy that has baught that can collect and pay....

thanks alot guys im a women what can i say i dont like to wait :p

·
Registered
64 Posts
mine took 3 weeks
like you, everything else within a few days but the V5 took longer, then I got 2 of them.
call them, they will even tell you if they have posted it and on what date.

Edited by: SunnyP

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey sunny thx... didnt know they will tell you when they posted it maybe i'll give um a call i thort they didnt give you any info untill after 4wks has passedthanks alot</font>

·
Registered
41 Posts
Got my new V5 a month ago, within 3 weeks of when the forms were received at the DVLA local officeEdited by: bitnippy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts