Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

just got my 1.6 manual red Juke today and been playing around with it!!! Looks sick!!!

I havea question with the USB and playing mp3s. I have 9 folders on the stick, 4GBs, but it only reads one folder. I press the Browse button on the touchscreen but all i see are the contents of the current folder. Doesnt it support multiple folders??

unfortunately, i do not have the manual yet as the dealer havent received them yet so your help is much appreciated

thanks in advance

Harry

·
Registered
167 Posts
"sick" - my 9 year old nephew says that all the time, I think its too many sweets!!!!

just kidding welcome to the forum and let us know what you find out about the mp3 player, always hand as a backup to playing from the iphone via bluetooth which is what I currently do, and plan to do when I get the Juke

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but i am 9 :) :)
no worries, no offence taken....

i plugged in the usb stick and was going through the first folder that was loaded...using the scroll bar i went all the way down, then up...and didnt notice the top entry saying: Folder Up :):)

just make sure it's FAT32 formatted

·
Registered
873 Posts
I've never seen a 'Folder Up' option... I just press the back button to go up a level!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yes thats what i have
has to be said all these different option can be really confusing when trying to discuss things with others no one knows who's is what etc etc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts