Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all ,I have loaded a memory stick with MP3 files, loaded as seperate albums in their own folders. when playing on the Tekna head unitI have tostep through the tracks one at a time to get to the next album, then that is displayed as individual tracks.What is the secret to seeing a list of the foldersso that you cansee a folder for a particular album,then select it/open that folder. Is it just a case of putting the seperate album folders into a main folder, then opening the main folder to view the album folders as a list ?.T

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can you not just use the 'back' button on the headunit to get back to the album view?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tim84 said:
Can you not just use the 'back' button on the headunit to get back to the album view?
Hi tim 84, I have not tried that , I will though, cheers. T

·
Registered
144 Posts
Should do the trick, it does for me on iPhone and usb, the back button takes you back to album view... I'm not promising it will work though!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Tim84, back buttondoes not do anything to the MP3 on mine , perhaps I will have to put all the album folders into one main folder for it to work . Cheers anyway. T

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
When viewing the Mp3s. Click the Browse button.
This will show you a list of songs in the current folder.
Use either the right turn button or the Up arrow on the screen and scroll to the top of your list. U will see a folder icon (forget what its called now) if u click on this it will take you one level up.
The head Unit can have up-to 8 tiers of folders.
If u scroll the the very top u should see a folder icon or something that will take u to the root directory :D

Edited by: meaga-byte

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers MB, Gotcha, all Ok , works as stated. T

1 - 7 of 7 Posts