Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do USA Jukes also have power-folding mirrors (e.g. the SL-trim) like some trim-level UK Jukes do?

I really want this feature, but I can't see that it is on our Jukes (or that it is not).

Thanks.

David

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
its only available on top spec Uk/European models, so its likely to be the same for other markets it should say in the brochure somewhere

·
Registered
56 Posts
No folding door mirrors here in the USA..not even an option as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They fold alright, just not electrically. I got a response back from Nissan: "No power folding mirrors at this time". Perhaps in a future Krom edition??? ;-).

D.

·
Registered
998 Posts
SkvanD said:
No folding door mirrors here in the USA..not even an option as far as I can tell.
Hi all in the states, Apparently you have nice wide roads, nice wide parking bays at the out of town shopping malls anddamn great garages to park in at home, so why oh why do you need mirrors that fold in when you lock the car? .Over here in blighty we have narrow roads , narrow parking bays at the supermarket and can't afford garages. We do have high fuel prices , high taxation and here in beloved Gravesend your Indian Queen Pochahontas. T
Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not every city in the USA is that way.  In Philadelphia, we have the same conditions as you, and mirrors that aren't folded-in rarely survive the night.

Private garages are precious and rare (and usually quite tiny).

·
Registered
998 Posts
darex said:
Not every city in the USA is that way. In Philadelphia, we have the same conditions as you, and mirrors that aren't folded-in rarely survive the night.

Private garages are precious and rare (and usually quite tiny).

Hi darex, I did not mean any offence but for those of us who are untravelled we are taught that everything in The States is bigger. T.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Must remember not to go to Philly next time I am in the States. Most places I have been to, do have everything larged up, plus now that mostcars have moved away from the "Yank tank" size, as they were affectionately known, everything must seem even bigger than before, except Philly, of course??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts