Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so here is my problem I am trying to organise the merchandise for the meet and have come up against a problem the companies making the goods require the logo to be in a vecotr eps file
I have no knowledge of this or how to do it etc etc
Dan sent me a email with a Jpeg logo and a read only file with 2 pics in whcih I think are what is required but companies cant access the file to use it
So I am hoping someone on the forum can help me out with this or at least try as I say I have no knowledge of this so any help would be welcome
I can forward the email and its attachments to any one who thinks they can help

thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Deks - the Brat says she thinks it can be done (using specific programs), she's looking them up now.

In the meantime, suggest you try 12inch, as he's pretty savvy with this sort of stuff.

Best of luck

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks all for help and advice.
What has become apparrent to me is the companies I am using seem to not want to do anything for their money as although I know little on these things you have shown me its quite a simple process so why they were unable to do so is beyond me

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
makes you wonder. Sometimes I deal with contractors where in the end I say tell you what, I'll go with someone else.T*ssers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts