Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to update the sat Nav yet? If so, how did you do it and how did you get on?

·
Registered
575 Posts
I've got the 2010 card in mine. Is there a 2011 version available then?

·
Registered
26 Posts
The sales guy told me you can buy the updated maps from the nissan support site and transfer them onto the SD card via your PC.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Need upgrading, mine finds nothing local. When doing a supermarket search it finds one about 12+ miles away, I know closer are available.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to everyonefor the info. Although I'm not impressed that I have to pay for updates! As for 2011 updates, I doubt there is anything available yet, but the sat nav has already tried to get me to drive the wrong way up a one way system, which happened to be turned into a one way a few years ago.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
if all else fails the wife will smack me round the head with the A-Z and call me a pr*** and tell me to use it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
UMMMM ! interesting in the hand over I had when I took delivery of my Tonka toy I was told that the Sat Nav would auto update... However, I was very sceptical rightly so it seems... What I would like to do is edit my POI's. Which it seems isn't very easy. When I say edit I don't necesarrily mean adding new ones...

·
Registered
8 Posts
There's a new SD card as of Dec 2010 for Nissan Connect. To update the mapsyou have to buy a new SD card from a dealer - no taking the current card out of your car, putting it into the computer in the house and getting a freebie upload

Just over £100 I'm hearing...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Jim_Juke said:
There's a new SD card as of Dec 2010 for Nissan Connect. To update the mapsyou have to buy a new SD card from a dealer - no taking the current card out of your car, putting it into the computer in the house and getting a freebie upload

Just over £100 I'm hearing...
no take a new one for a test drive and swap the sd card over on the sly

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I'll stick with the IPhone Co-Pilot GPS then, which cost 24 quid two years ago and updates regularly, and doesn't have a nasty voice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just over £100? The dealer told my father £40 when he bought his new car last year - needless to say he isn't that chuffed at the idea of £100. Time to ring Nissan and find out how much they are going to charge him I guess!

·
Registered
126 Posts
can you make the alerts for cameras more...well obvious mine just seems to flash on the screen a "bing" would be nice!<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">
Sean

·
Registered
106 Posts
deks36 said:
if all else fails the wife will smack me round the head with the A-Z and call me a pr*** and tell me to use it.
I have that EXACT SAME model!!!Chris

1 - 20 of 22 Posts