Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm due to collect my Juke from Holcroft Stoke tomorrow and my better half was going to drive me to the garage, but sods law she's had a new Fiesta on order for 10 weeks and she's had a phone call to say it's arrived and she can collect it tomorrow.As it clashes with the time i'm due to collect this is my journey ,wake up 6.30 am travel to work,leave 12noon drive to Gobowen station ,leave my other car in car park, train to Chester change train to Crewe, change train to Stoke, walk 1.5 miles to garage collect my Juke, drive home get her then to drive me back to Gobowen station and then drive home arriving about 6.30pm . PHEW a nice day hope i'ts all worth it !!!!.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
That seems like a long way around ;), Can't you drive her to the Ford garage after picking up the Juke? Or delay hers to the Sunday? only fair as yours was arranged for collection first oh and a Fiesta is no way as special as the Juke!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ford garage in Shrewsbury ,Nissan garage in Stoke, both handovers booked for three pm and neither salesman is available on sunday.But hey ho it's makes the collection of my Juke even more memorable

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Just hope you don't get soaked as the majority of the UK has rained scheduled for Saturday through out next week!

Likewise we won't be forgetting the Juke collection any time soon, for different (wrong) reasons though! ;)

Hope everything goes smooth for you tomorrow! ;)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Richard ,
Tommorow when your approaching stoke station give us a call on 01782 204040 and let keith know and he will come and collect you from the station , dont want to see you walking 1.5 to the dealership .

Hope this helps
Regards
JOhn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts