Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am planning on towing trailers with my Juke evnetually, and know that the maximum towing weight is 1250kg. However, since I passed my test after 1997, I can only tow trailers whose maximum placarded weight is below the unladen or kerb weight of the car. Now, one of the trailers that I might very occasionally tow has a maximum placarded weight of 1200kg. I cannot for the life of me find out what the unladen / kerb weight of my car is. It's not in the manual, not on the Nissan site, and not in the official Nissan specs I got hold of (my Dad was the manager of Westway Nissan in Oxford).

Does anyone know how I find this information? I've seen loads of different figures, and the specs have a min and a max, each of which are either side of the 1200kg mark, so still can't tell!

I have the 1.6 Petrol (not Turbo) Acenta. No extra options or addons.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I have seen the min and max as I said, but need to know the exact figure!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A weigh bridge won't help with the unladen weight because it doesn't include the fluids etc. Shouldn't there be something that tells me based on what extras I have?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts