Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would highlight this, read on another thread posted by a worker at factory
that Nissan have allocated 8000 Jukes for Uk this year (not sure if thats to December or 12 months from launch) but the worry here is their are 16000 orders currently placed with in the UK
so some people look to be heading for a delay

·
Registered
575 Posts
Where did you get the figure of 16,000 from, deks? I read recently that only 3,000 had been ordered in the UK and 70,000 worldwide including the US?

·
Registered
575 Posts
No worries - not having a pop at you!
If Nissan have sold 16,000 in the UK, that is phenomenal, given the Juke has been available to order since June and not been "properly" available till 24th September. Sales figures like that would put it straight in top 10 selling cars

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maybe i just misunderstood the way it was written i asumed totals given were for Juke maybe he is talking about production like capability or something will have to ask him to clarify

·
Registered
575 Posts
How about we just tell him to hurry up and build ours?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont mean to be short but i suspect yours is built and sitting outside why they retro fit the alarm upgrade the insurance company wants
mind you 19th of the month ny is due in 16 days so would hope mine is on the build line if not already done

·
Registered
56 Posts
vehicles for the us and far east are produced in japan, vehicles for the uk and mainland europe are produced in sunderland.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts