Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another two weeks untill my white acenta premium diesel arrives. I cannot wait! However, I have read a few messages on here regarding the fuel economy of the diesels. I hope I get better returns than some on here are getting as that is the reason i am geting rid of my Kia Sorento!
Does anybody have any good reports on the diesel engine?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum G-F. To be honest I don't look at the fuel consumption. (not what I bought the car for), but the engine itself is great. Smooth drive, good gear box on the diesel (six speed) overall good choice of car.

Would check with your dealer though to see if they do an aftersale on paint.

Lj2.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.Ha Ha! Very good! I am happy with the paint/tippex. The salesman at the garage had one on the forecourt and it looked really good so i went for it! Spur of the moment decision which i still think was the best option?! I have always driven black cars up until now so we will see how that goes?!
I drove the petrol for a test drive and was desperate for the 6th gear so i am really pleased that the diesel has this! I just cant wait to drive it now!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Dont forget to post Pics of your Fridge when it comes.One blessing though it should soon go black when the paint falls off

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, I see. Lots of negativity surrounding the white? Anybody think it looks the best? Im getting picked on here?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thats what happens when you buy a primer covered car
should have spent the extra to have some paint added

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh Deks! Bitchy. My personal choice is being slammed here! I may well have to round up some white fans to sort this out? And there i was thinking this was a friendly forum with everyone liking everyone?!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lj2
I like Red!.................. See how easy it is to accept others preferences? Posters take note.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts