Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had are juke now for two weeks still going like a dream and cheap to run.Still loveing all the gadgets. have not seen another one on the road yet here at Torquay Devon.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Getting plenty of admiring looks i bet!! Pretty cool having a not so popular car...i wonder how long it will be before they become more common?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Landydaz said:
Getting plenty of admiring looks i bet!! Pretty cool having a not so popular car...i wonder how long it will be before they become more common?
and at the moment everyone lets you into traffic queues just to get a good look at the car

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
silverjuke said:
and at the moment everyone lets you into traffic queues just to get a good look at the car
are you sure its the car they want to look at?

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
118 Posts
I hope we start seeing a selection of colours on the road also...cant make up my mind what colour to go for...originally it was gun metal but im keen to see the blade silver & pearl white now!

·
Registered
22 Posts
rosefinch said:
Blade Silver Sports with Red interior - thats the way forward!
I am not sure if I have seen a blade silver yet to be honest...! Reckon it could be good. But I am torn between Acenta Sport with red interior on a black outside or the grey interior with the gun metal outside. They both look sooooo good. Black is winning though if I'm honest!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well - i am not impressed - tried to get out in a queue of traffic tonight and a gun metal JUKE wouldn't let me out!!!! GRRRRRRR

Saw another Haptic blue one in a petrol station and have seen another couple of white ones...... our numbers are rising in glasgow!!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thats so wrong Fee, lets hope the gun metal juke owner in glasgow reads these pages & feels shamed!! Im sure you'll be seeing him again...maybe you will give him a nice sarcastic wave if you do!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well - sadly I think I know why he didn't -I got really excited and waved at his car this morning!!! - he rather sheepishly waved back...

i think it might have been his girlfriend driving this evening.....

oops.................

Fee x

·
Registered
118 Posts
Lol perhaps he is know thinking he has a crazed stalker lol hope you dont get his gf/wife not letting you out again...we want all friendly juke relations lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts