Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I was driving to comeback home and on my way I saw another juke coming towards me. Since there was a bit of traffic we stopped side by side and the two of us lowered our windows and congratulate each other. I haven't seen this kind of attitude with other cars. I can say that the JUKE has something MAGICAL about it. It gives you a sence of pride.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
That happened to me coming out of the SECC after seeing Simply Red this year. I was waiting in a queue where no-one was letting me out and lo and behold a shiny silver JUKE flashed his lights and the guy shouted out "Like my car??"............and promptly let me out with a wave and a smile!!!

Fantastic feeling - however yesterday I waved to a lady in a black juke and she made a very rude sign at me

Enjoy the feelings of LURRRRVVVEEE while it lasts

Fee x

·
Registered
46 Posts
was driving home contemplating how far off my delivery is and just at that moment the Juke model Ive ordered drove past in front of me at a roundabout.....

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I have no love for juke cars on the road, but when I get mine that will change and will be 'love is all around'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts