Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just received email from dealer car is in and will be ready for pick up Friday
their she is below thats my baby ooh i just cant wait til Friday now to keep it a secret from the family so I can surprise them Friday afternoon

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
39 Posts
deks36 nice red I was thinking on the red one but the dealer let me have the juke in the show room and is in gun metal yours juke son

·
Registered
575 Posts
Glad to see it's there and I bet you're chuffed (not that you've been impatient or anything
)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to be fair to my dealer he said 3rd Nov the day I ordered and tbh i probably wouldn't have cared if i hadn't found this site and jumperd on the bandwagon so to speak

·
Registered
575 Posts
It's natural to be impatient when you're waiting for a new car. Just spare a thought for some of us who have had theirs on order since July (or before in some cases) and are still waiting

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do and I think the situation is a joke no matter who's fault it is be in Nissan or Insurance industry
Nissan lack of information for those affected doesn't help and more over car released sept 24th
well if it was manual petrol but no one bothered to mention to buyers that diesels and auto's were scheduled to start at later date
all in all mine is on time but Nissan need to take something from this debarcle and keep its customers upto date and they should get rid of customer no service and start again
rant over.
Steve

·
Registered
367 Posts
you'll love it! Thursday is going to be the longest day ever for your though!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 more sleep counting every second 1.30pm pick up then off to surprise everyone when i pick them up

·
Registered
231 Posts
You may have trouble sleeping tonight!!

I hope you enjoy the car as much as the rest of us

·
Registered
575 Posts
Will that make you the first Kent based member to have your Juke, deks?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hope so unforutnately not the first one local though as their is a black one in Ramsgate and a silver one in Herne bay

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm off in 30 minutes to collect the car,ooh i just cant wait to get it so excited found a nice stretch of beach to do some piccy's either today or tomorrow

·
Registered
113 Posts
Congratulations! I am certain that you will have lots of fun with your new little Juke.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts