Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sunday 8th May I was returning home from Stoke-on-Trent to Telfordand saw a White Juke at roundabout with RED STRIPES over centre of bonnet and roof, it looked fantaskic.Nissan only sell Silver ones. Anyone know where to get them and the cost ??????

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
any signwriting shop will be able to sort this for you as for costs every sign shop is different you will have to ask

·
Registered
24 Posts
MICHAEL said:
On Sunday 8th May I was returning home from Stoke-on-Trent to Telford and saw a White Juke at roundabout with RED STRIPES over centre of bonnet and roof, it looked fantaskic. Nissan only sell Silver ones. Anyone know where to get them and the cost ??????
That was probably wifey and my daughter out shopping in Telford...she is cool with the stripes isn't she

I had them done by Staffs Signs n Graphics at Burntwood. £190 plus Ventureshield over the rear boot sill to prevent scratches from the weekly Friday shopping melee

She wants the red stripe lettering across the bonnet stripes next

·
Registered
377 Posts
RedStripe said:
MICHAEL said:
On Sunday 8th May I was returning home from Stoke-on-Trent to Telfordand saw a White Juke at roundabout with RED STRIPES over centre of bonnet and roof, it looked fantaskic.Nissan only sell Silver ones. Anyone know where to get them and the cost ??????

That was probably wifey and my daughter out shopping in Telford...she is cool with the stripes isn't she

I had them done by Staffs Signs n Graphics at Burntwood. £190 plus Ventureshield over the rear boot sill to prevent scratches from the weekly Friday shopping melee

She wants the red stripe lettering across the bonnet stripes next
Were you at Morrisons in Burntwood last Friday afternoon by any chance?

·
Registered
377 Posts
What a small World! I was there too, in my dads Civic though rather than myDaisy.I could seeredstripe from the road, it definatley stood out & looked fantastic. You must put some pics up on here for all to see.

·
Registered
998 Posts
deks36 said:
you mean like this one

Oh No , not another White owner realising it is the wrong colour, 2 big stripes this week another pairnext week and so on until it's all RED . Just admit your mistake and have it resprayed all in one go, we won'tsay, we told you so, Honest. T
Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
605 Posts
trachycarpus said:
deks36 said:
you mean like this one

Oh No , not another White owner realising it is the wrong colour, 2 big stripes this week another pairnext week and so on until it's all RED . Just admit your mistake and have it resprayed all in one go, we won'tsay, we told you so, Honest. T
Maybe its the last remnants of the original colour??? Job almost done!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ttt... you poor unfortunate souls. The stripes simply highlight the benefits and flexibility of colour against the all encompassing 'go faster' white, classic background
After all who would want a red car with two lines of toothpaste running along it

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi Redstripe, no offence meant but they wrote a song aboutyour car, it was called"Lipstick on you colour " . T

·
Registered
31 Posts
I never liked the Juke in white, I think it looks like a starship troopers helmet, but with those stripes.......................WOW, I wish I bought white now!!!!! Stunning.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Gary Beale said:
I never liked the Juke in white, I think it looks like a starship troopers helmet, but with those stripes.......................WOW, I wish I bought white now!!!!! Stunning.
Thanks Gary...Counselling is available at your nearest Nissan dealership

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Gary Beale said:

Yer, because if the White is a starship troopers helmet.... Your colour is a German Helmet

Lj

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i posted some time ago there is a white one with off set black stipes,around morley west yorks,that looks not bad. but not as good as black stripes all over.oh that means its a black one, better cancel this post,oh dam,just posted it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts