Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit late with this one

Saw a transporter full of Jukes yesterday on my way up to Newcastle. Anyone had the call today to say "it's here"

·
Registered
283 Posts
Lol -- read that header as 'Transformer'...would a Juke be on Optimus Primes side?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I was on my way to Leeds on Tuesday and seen 3 Transporters on the M1 ....Because I have just ordered one today I noticed them... I am sure they come from Nissan Washington or brought in the Docks at Jarrow....

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi,
Yeah. Didn't get a call, but went in to sort out the extras I want putting on to mine and to cut a long story short, mine was there. Arrived late Tuesday. Will be ready for collection on 1st as always expected, but not without a few hic-ups. The smile is now semi-permanent.

·
Registered
46 Posts
spoke to my dealer recently to check progress on delivery. They think alot of dealers are ordering Juke's but have not actually sold them and therefore by mid to early March they will have be 'returned' to Nissan if not sold. This will free some up for delivery........

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
IBJUKEyour dealers are right on that one. My dealers had three black jukes delivered, about two weeks ago, for an event that they were holding over a weekend. Two of them are still sat there unsold.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Yep that's correct..... Popped to the dealers last week and was told by my salesman that they had preordered cars and have cars for sale sat round the back!Edited by: Lady juke

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I just cant believethat !!!

I woudl have thought they would be flying out the doors considering the waits some people are having.

Perhaps phoning round prior to ordering from a local dealer is the answer...

GOod luck y'all!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
272 Posts
ispotted 3 transporters full of jukes on the m60 yesterday !!! between 7.30 and 9.30 am simmo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts