Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So maybe at the back end of the year i'm thinking i may go back to Nissan and trade up to the AWD model, by then the delays might not be so bad.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
If the fuel consumption doesn't improve on my diesel I may well be trading up to the 4wd later on in the year dependant on wait of course. As the diesel imo is not returning anywhere near the given figures but the petrols seem to be close wife prefers auto and I wouldnt mind the turbo so maybe its on the cards later this year

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what you getting deks outta the diesel, i'm 40.3 mpg average after 1000 miles, i prob would of bought the awd version had the waits not been so long, 6 months etc, my partner wants to get a smaller car in the household than her vitara, mines been a star with the winter tyres but shes adament she wants only one 4 wheel drive car for the household so i may trade up mine and she gets something like a suzuki swift etc and we use the juke in the winter for her...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
have only used my diesel round town, still under 1000 miles average seems to be around 35mpg
so far in my opinion only bonus to extra cost of diesel is the much improved 6 speed box over the 5 speed

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow that seems low, granted about 350 of mine will prob be motorway miles but still i'd expect more outta the diesel

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
tell me about it, cost nearly as much as a DIG and not getting the fuel bonus i thought I would added to that the way I saw the Juke going in terms of sales/ owners isnt in line with Nissan ideals or mine the Diesel doenst look to be as benifical come sale time either
oh well such is life.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wonder what the trade in value will be in a years time on both engines???

·
Registered
659 Posts
I think we had better keep our eye on the various variants and their mpg.
I am creeping up to 41.4 mpg after my record 44 mpg before the snows but I'm not optimistic. I did think it would be more frugal as I do drive with economy in mind. The most disappointing aspect of the vehicle but I would only change for a significant improvement. Mid-fifties.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts