Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No comments about this posts title. I know what you're all like.

Where can a get a Force Red touch up paint from? I've rubbed out a scratch I found on my door but there is a tiny mark left where I think the paint has totally gone and I can't get rid of it.
I want to cover it to stop any corrosion risk.
Edited by: jukearmy

·
Registered
561 Posts
I had a bad expirience in the past with touch up pens from other brandsthen in this case Nissan, so i would go in your case for John.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yes please I'll have one too then ........... Black Metallic / Metallic Black
not sure what the diference is between the 2, but I guess they're both the same.

Will email you shortly John.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
rapidrc said:
john can you please a white one with paul please tomoz......and i will pay him as you will have left for home when i get there

ta
lee
TIP-EX</font>
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hey Kat, does your Lipstick act as emergency cover up until the paint stick arrives?
I'll be using a dab of my MANscara haha

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
It's even better now there are more whities on the forum

We need a salute icon as well as a like Button, XxEdited by: Kats

·
Registered
433 Posts
rapidrc said:
john can you please a white one with paul please tomoz......and i will pay him as you will have left for home when i get there

ta
lee
Hi Lee

Due to white been the best and most popular colour i have had all my stock wiped out , However should have more in tommorow . Ill send you a pm and pop it in the post for you .

JOhn

Ps Car is looking Great mate , Ive even managed to get the lads to fit the protection pack for you at Pdi (F.O.C. of coarse ) So Spoiler , Mudflaps , Mats , and Trunk liner all fitted and ready to go .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts