Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

You may have seen my previous post regarding damage to my mirror on my juke, where can I get a touch up pot of Force Red paint??

Thanx

Duncs

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
wow they are expensive @ £10.99 per 100ml that works out over £100 per litre I paid £35 for a litre to paint my force red rear spoiler and tailgate

mind you I think the stealers charge about £10 for a stick so on that basis it is a fair price
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Where did you get the paint deks?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
from a paint suppliers in Kent called Invicta paints it was ordered thru my mates bodyshop so not certain where they are but if you want details I can get them but any automotive paint suppliers will have it and should supply it in half a litre quantity, I have some left over but keeping it in case I need it + I am considering getting the bodyshop to flick the bumpers so they look the same drives me insane having bumpers a different shade to the car cannot believe how poorly Nissan match the bumpers on its models to the rest of the car

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
If you have your bumpers done you will probably have to have your wings done too. I had a silver puma that had a poor match, got a mate to blend them, the trick is blowing some on the plastic primer over the wings too so the blend is gradual.always cheaper when you get mates rates

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
its my mates bodyshop and yes I know it needs to be flicked both ways
you should have seen his face when he unmasked the car after painting the tailgate panick stricken he was until he realised it was the bumper that was off colour not the tailgate

·
Registered
309 Posts
for that price i would buy a new set of mirror covers...some are being sold on ebay for £20

1 - 10 of 10 Posts