Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its official Clarkson and Hammond have no taste!
How dare they sl*g off the Juke. We are way back in the uncool section on the cool wall. Well we know better!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Top Gear did the same when I drove a Puma, and a MR2...... And they turned out to be classics.

Clarkson only likes cars that cost over £100k

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
its been said before we should all go pay him a visit maybe our first meet could be at the airfield where they film the programme
someone should get onto top gear see if we can get a mass invite

·
Registered
873 Posts
Or alternatively, who cares? Do people actually care what the opinions of these people are this much?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
deks36 said:
its been said before we should all  go pay him a visit  maybe our first meet could be at the airfield where they film the programme  someone should get onto top gear see if we can get a mass invite

Tried that deks, the waiting list for tickets is currently five years

Lj

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
acrorat said:
Fewer people that buy them makes ours have rarity value
actually rat you have a point if Clarkson actually liked it our resale values would have plummeted at least now residuals will remain high, phew bonus then

·
Registered
30 Posts
Two middleaged right wing men, one wearing gap year beads the other wearing jeans that are so offensive they are actually illegal in 38 states of America say a car is uncool ergo its very cool

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
kennypowers said:
Two middleaged right wing men, one wearing gap year beads the other wearing jeans that are so offensive they are actually illegal in 38 states of America say a car is uncool ergo its very cool

·
Registered
489 Posts
kennypowers said:
Thatpost really made me giggle

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just finished watching it, initial thoughts were "what a kick to the teeth?", but since thought more about it and think "why should I give a toss"?

I've bought the car for *myself*, I saw it, I loved it, I bought it. If others need guidance from a crummy British programme that couldn't even make it to BBC1 (and moreso couldn't make it to more than 6 episodes in one season, probably due to lack of funds) then fine, head straight to the "cool wall", go to Sub Zero and pick out a car to buy.

The rest of us will think for ourselves.

Saying that, Top Gear does provide some entertainment. You've GOT to remember sooner or later Clarkson will insult something that relates to you. Think knocking Juke's is bad? An entire nation was insulted some weeks back.

·
Registered
220 Posts
The fact that Clarkson mentioned the style e.t.c. which actually set the JUKE out from others. Prat...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Seeing this tonight just confirm how good a decision it was to buy my Juke, while I like the program I don’t like Clarkston and I don’t want to like anything Clarkston likes. He is a smugtabloid buffoon!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Curiously he serves no real purpose and has no real value yet gets paid a fortune (of our money) to actlike some 1950's middle class racist banging on about the war andJohnny foreigner and their odd ways, coming over here with their un-cool cars....<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Think I should leave it there before this rant goes any further
<O:p></O:p>Edited by: d83

1 - 20 of 57 Posts