Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
He got it so wrong on that one!!
Usually I agree with where they put cars on the cool wall...but not with regards the juke!
Even by their usual criteria they've got it wrong!
Ah well it gets people taking about their tv program I suppose

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ofcourse, for us, the Juke is SUPER for Clarkson not Ok
it's his decision.

shame they did not test Juke ...Edited by: ProceSS

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Fiat 500 on the cool wall and the Juke is uncool ......................... Just remembered why I don't normally watch this program

·
Registered
75 Posts
Listen up folks,

As much as I find the show moderately entertaining, I have always found Clarkson to be, andnot to put too fine a point on it,an arrogant, narrow minded, xenophobic, right wing, knuckle dragging, snobby, bigotedwarmonger!!

Ask yourself this? Do you really want all these drones that hang on his every word pitching up atthenearestNissan dealership tomorrow and putting a deposit down on a Juke? The cool thing I find about the Juke is that they are fairly exclusive in terms of numbers on the road. If it becomes the next Focus, then nobody is going to give you a second glance are they??? As long as you think it's cool, which it undoubtedlyis by the by, then you're golden!

It alwaysbewildersme why peoplegive his opinionthe level of respectthat they do. He wares brothel creepingmoccasin shoesfor heavens sake!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Juke of Hamilton I am with you on this. The appeal of the juke is that it does not appeal to everyone. I want something different, drives great and is not too common and my juke is all does. They were also the reasons that I gave up my BMW 320d, cracking car but way to many about.

·
Registered
443 Posts
If Clarkson opinion matered then wed only buy Aston,s call Mexicans names.
I'm happy on to be in his gang thanks

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Sorry - did Jeremy Clarkson actually say something that anyone listens to anyway..?

Who is he???? - Self opinionated, egotistical piece of keech!!!!

Dream on Jeremy - you are a

Fee x

·
Registered
37 Posts
Its all codswollop! from a (past) middle aged mant that cant even ad lib .... all his so called funny banter is scripted for the lanky clown arse...

·
Registered
171 Posts
To be fair to Clarkson, they gave it quite a good review in the mag when they compared it to the new mini.I think its because the coolwall is totally looks based, and when it comes to the Juke i think looks are comparable to the taste of marmite...
You either love it or hate it!
For the record, marmite is horrible, but I think the Juke looks awesome! (hence buying one
)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree with Beranicus I think Clarkson is just reflecting the opinion I have had...people seem to either love the way it looks or hate it so lets not be too hard on him ..me I love mine...also I liked his XJ item on racing the sun riseas I am taking delivery of one in a few weeks...sadly just for a long week end thanks to a prize I won in Car magazine

·
Registered
412 Posts
Whatdoes Clarkson know about cool, seen how he dresses?

My wife and I are quite a few years older than Mr C, but our Gran-children think we are cool because of the way we dress and have ordered a Juke!!!

Must admit was not taken by its style at first, as the Photos made it look as if it came out of a cartoon film. But once driven, whow!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts