Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that new car sales are on the up again, after a slump during the last twelve months.Listings for new cars sold in the UK during 2010 have just been published and the Top ten are listed here.

1 Ford Fiesta
2 Vauxhall Corsa
3 Ford Focus
4 VW Golf
5 BMW 3 Series
6 Vauxhal Astra
7 VW Passat
8 VW Polo
9 Nissan Qashiqai
10 Audi A3

Where the Juke appears, there is no mention, but I think that next years results will bring the Juke into the top 5 at least, we will have to wait and see. It's a new type of car and I don't think it's caught on yet, but they are starting to appear more on the roads just lately, since the new reg came out. Iv'e seen five 61 reg Jukes in Tamworth already, and on Sat mine will be one more Tamworth Juke.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
I haven't seen any 61 plate Jukes, yet. But then again, I don't see many Jukes full stop.
Three of these were on the dealers forecourt waiting to be picked up, the other two were out on the roads

·
Registered
370 Posts
I think it depends on the area you live in for Juke sightings, I live close to Leigh Wigan and Chorley which all have Nissan dealerships yet I drive 107 miles 2 ways to Hereford and back and am lucky to see any at all which I prefer as I dont want to own a common car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts