Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just thought I'd say hi and say today I ordered my 1st Juke.
It's a White, Acenta with Premium Pack.
We are trading in my wife's Mini Cooper S, which I never liked, so she says it's her car, we shall see.
I have been told I will get at the end of March 2011, not too worried as they are holding the price on the trade-in until we pick up the Juke.
The dealership was very good and appear to be looking after us.
Regards
Felipe

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome. I took delivery of exactly the same spec today........really worth the wait

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have voted in the poll.
I am sure once we have the car and people see the colour in our area they will surely turn their heads to have a better look.....
Regards
Felipe

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi All,
It's been a while since my 1st post about ordering my 1st Juke, but here goes whats been happening.
We were let down by our dealer on the Juke we ordered, needless to say we were not happy, lots of conversations with the said dealer etc, a painful experience and as usual does not make me want to trust certain types of dealers.
I have been away travelling a lot and never seemed to have the time to sort my car out, so in the last few I really needed to get a car and was looking at 2nd hand Jukes, seems to be the quickest way to get one and the depreciation has already happened.
So I took the plunge and this week, I am picking up later in the week a Red Tekna Premium pack, I tried for white but Red is a lovely colour as well. It has low mileage and is in lovely condition.
This dealer has been great, no hard sell, no promises that couldn't be kept.
I am not sure who else has been look at 2nd hand ones but it is a really odd market for Jukes, you can either get high mileage for their age Jukes in not so good condition or really nice examples that are nearly the cost of a new one, it took me 3 weeks to find mine.
Thanks
Felipe

·
Registered
131 Posts
It's possible that as there are still not that many second hand ones for sale & the potential long waiting list that a nearly new is worth new money. I collected a pre-reg last week which was in stock so only waited 4 days for it to be prepared. But having decided to buy a Juke I certainly would have done what you have done…except I would have waited for a white one
It was bought as my wifes car, but now it's our car..it's just too much fun not to drive..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey newtojuke. Glad you have had a good outcome! You have gone for the right colour as well!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts