Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blast

A Black Juke has just arrived in myneck of the wood, I was hoping to be the only one for a bit longer than 3 months but here it is ANOTHER ONE and in my street!!!

On top of that Daisy has already clocked 800 miles now, maybe it is time to move on and find something else special to drive

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm definately seeing more and more now. It's obviously a popular choice of drive so others have good taste as well.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Agree more Jukes on the roads but as they are not badged, it is not known how many 4WD.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not too many around here at all. I have seen 2 in 2 weeks. Pretty good too :) I have driven 120 miles in my new Juke so far. Had it 1.5 weeks and off on holiday too soon so after a Month it will have about 150 miles on it :)

My old car was the worse - Honda Integra type R - only 300 in the UK when I had mine back in 2003, and now there are 3 of them around here !!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Still rare around here. Haven't seen one for 2 or 3 weeks. I keep thinking I see one coming towards me but it turns out to be a QQ.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Plenty of common reds hehe not so many pearl white
oooh I can't wait for mine!!! August/September (apparently)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Seen loads of white and reds , very few blacks unless you go to the train station and they are all waiting for picks...errrrhemmmm

·
Registered
233 Posts
There are loads down this "nick ofwoods" Reds, whites, blacks, only seen one blue and only onesilver (and thats on my drive). Still waiting for a brown.

·
Registered
233 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
marmajuke said:
Still waiting for a brown.
Sounds like a bad case of constipation, Marmy.

Haha That was a blonde moment!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Marmajuke. Just noticed your signature. What's happened to your white Acenta ?
she saw the light and got rid white is just to common

ca't think why anyone would choose to buy a white Juke
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
555 Posts
Landydaz said:
AHAAre you having a Pearly white ?If so make sure you get the pics up asap !Not seen one yet !

·
Registered
118 Posts
snout said:
Landydaz said:
AHA Are you having a Pearly white ?If so make sure you get the pics up asap !Not seen one yet !
Yeah pearl white indeed!! Actually only seen 1 & that was at the dealers waiting to go out in March!
Other than that it was on a 350z!! I bet the photos won't do it justice & it'll look just a shade of white...but hey ho there won't be many of us I don't think!! I know of 1 other on here & we both ordered same spec & within 3weeks of each other! Pics will follow for sure hopefully early September!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts