Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you believe this?

Someone who I know fancied a Juke and then complained that they were common.
Look below at the facebook comments.

<h6 ="uiStreamMessage" -ft=""":"msg"">Is
really glad he didn't go for a Nissan Juke - as lovely as they are,
they've only been out 6 months and they're so common already! I'll stick
with roadie I think :)</font></h6>
<ul ="commentList"><li ="uiUfiComment comment_15950102 ufiItem ufiItem"><div ="UIBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock"><div ="comment UIBlock_ UIBlock_SMALL_"> but not the 4x4 cvt<div ="comments fsm fwn fcg"><abbr title="Wednesday, 30 March 2011 at 20:49" -date="Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:49:59 -0700">Wednesday at 20:49</abbr> · < ="stat_elem as_ cmnt_like_" ="submit" name="like_comment_id15950102" value="15950102" title="Like comment">LikeUnlike<li ="uiUfiComment comment_15950802 ufiItem ufiItem"><div ="UIBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock"><div ="comment UIBlock_ UIBlock_SMALL_">Jonathan Clayton
I have been wondering what sort of person would buy one of those things. !!!<div ="comments fsm fwn fcg"><abbr title="Wednesday, 30 March 2011 at 21:18" -date="Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:18:50 -0700">Wednesday at 21:18</abbr> · < ="stat_elem as_ cmnt_like_" ="submit" name="like_comment_id15950802" value="15950802" title="Like comment">LikeUnlike<li ="uiUfiComment comment_15950850 ufiItem ufiItem"><div ="UIBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock"><div ="comment UIBlock_ UIBlock_SMALL_">Mark Tuck Wilson
as much as I like them I won't be £21k for the cvt 4x4 when they're as
common as they are here - every 4th car I've seen today us a juke!! X<div ="comments fsm fwn fcg"><abbr title="Wednesday, 30 March 2011 at 21:21" -date="Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:21:21 -0700">Wednesday at 21:21</abbr> · < ="stat_elem as_ cmnt_like_" ="submit" name="like_comment_id15950850" value="15950850" title="Like comment">LikeUnlike<li ="uiUfiComment comment_15964815 ufiItem ufiItem"><div ="UIBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock"><div ="comment UIBlock_ UIBlock_SMALL_">Kevin Weatherley Common Mark Jukes are horrible!!!<div ="comments fsm fwn fcg"><abbr title="Thursday, 31 March 2011 at 09:15" -date="Thu, 31 Mar 2011 00:15:12 -0700">Yesterday at 09:15</abbr> · < ="stat_elem as_ cmnt_like_" ="submit" name="like_comment_id15964815" value="15964815" title="Like comment">LikeUnlike<li ="uiUfiComment comment_15976256 ufiItem ufiItem"><div ="UIBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock"><label ="delete stat_elem UIBlock_Ext ui" for="u396290_2">< title="Remove" name="delete15976256" id="u396290_2" ="submit"></label><div ="comment UIBlock_ UIBlock_SMALL_">Wilson Lawrence a
car is a matter of choice. Interesting that back home in the UK people
are still judged on the car they drive, and its age. How pathetic!<div ="comments fsm fwn fcg"><abbr title="Thursday, 31 March 2011 at 21:44" -date="Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:44:14 -0700" ="timestamp">20 hours ago</abbr> · < ="stat_elem as_ cmnt_like_" ="submit" name="like_comment_id15976256" value="15976256" title="Like comment">LikeUnlike<li ="uiUfiComment comment_15981032 ufiItem ufiItem"><div ="UIBlock clearfix uiUfiActorBlock"><div ="comment UIBlock_ UIBlock_SMALL_">Mark Tuck I
do love the style of the juke and I can really see me with one - I just
like standing out and the rate the jukes popularity is increasing means
they're gonna be like the qash quai - very very popular!! :-( oh
well... [/list]

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
That explains everything, if they drink too many 'bottles of dog' it affects their rational thought process

·
Registered
33 Posts
its true as an original north easterner everyone up there drives Nissans my sister has a Micra, Aunt a Note, Grandparents a Micra... always said i wouldn't get a Nissan as they are common as poop but after 7 years down souf i couldn't resist the Juke charm... besides everyone in the North East gets friends and family discount... its true

·
Registered
220 Posts
It would be intresting to see where the main sales of Jukes are...I live in Newcastle and would not share the view everyone buy's Nissans. 25 Houses in the Cul de Sac where I live . No Nissans...Mine if it ever arrives will be the only one... Mainly BMW and Audis ...oh and a Corevtte which shakes the house and windows as it drives by....

However I believe like Japan or Korea people should support the local economy by buying Jukes. My Daughter works for a Engineering compay who press bonnets for Nissans ......

·
Registered
133 Posts
I live in Co Durham about 15 miles from the factory and Jukes are very common up here, probably due to the fact nearly everyone gets a good discount from someone who works at the factory...

I was down london a month ago and hardly seen any compared to up here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I live in North Notts. and have not seen a single Juke. Ordered mine in Feb and thought I would see hundreds. It's such a joke my sister sends pictures of ones she sees around Bedford. I was starting to think it was a dream.

·
Registered
555 Posts
LesR said:
I live in North Notts. and have not seen a single Juke. Ordered mine in Feb and thought I would see hundreds. It's such a joke my sister sends pictures of ones she sees around Bedford. I was starting to think it was a dream.
Hey there was one in north notts lastweekLOL, mine!visiting parents.But yestraveledup 'downmway never saw one !
Its still very exclusive - i also travel up / down mway m6 / m42 everyday and i have only seen 3 in 6 months.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I havn't seen one on the road round here for the last couple of weeks!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I live in Saddleworth and there are 3 juke owners that I know of. I wouldnt say the Juke is common- it is still turning heads on the drive into Mcr! Plus Im the only juke owner in our work car park, or should I say village.....!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts