272 Posts
love it,........enjoy marie. simmo.

Edited by: simmo

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I picked up my juke this morning, and its fantastic

125 mile drive back home from the dealers gave me plenty of time to assess, and also work out what most of the bells and whistles do

I'm impressed with the diesel engine. Traded in a 1.5dci qq, and I'd say the juke is definitely nippier/more responsive probably due to its lighter weight. I drove home mainly in eco mode and wasnt disappointed.
Overtook several cars with ease on the country roads (in fact it was a shock how responsive juke was the first time). Handled several heavy rain showers, country bends etc no problem
I just have to remember to put wipers and lights on when needed as I'm used to rain/light sensors on qq.
Boot size is obv smaller than qq, I'll need to sort out a new cage to transport my dogs.

All in all I'd say the driving experience is like a newer nippier qashqai which suits me just fine.

I got a full tank of diesel from the dealer, and he also gave me back the qq tax disc that I purchased last week.

Will get some pics up after dinner

Edited by: Marie

·
Registered
272 Posts
congrats marie....................enjoy. simmo.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
congratulations marie

i wont be far behind you pick up friday

they are coming thru quicker now

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some pics:

Edited by: Marie

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Congratulations Marie!!!

looking gorgeous........

Yep I absolutely agree 100% that the 1.5 Dci in the Juke is far more nippy than its big brother....

Happy driving -

PS - I see your little dogs in the window - how cute!!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
659 Posts
Not getting my dogs in mine. For a bit anyway...

·
Registered
575 Posts
Thanks Marie. They are the best photos of force red I've seen and have made me happy again I've gone for red as was regretting not getting white. Your house looks amazing too

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers folks.
Chris, I'm sure you wont be disappointed with the red. Its a lovely rich shade.

Here's the interior:

·
Registered
272 Posts
that redinterior looks great cant wait for ours toarrive.17 sleeps fingerscrossed. simmo.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A couple of things I forgot to mention:

1. The boot opens really really high, and if it weren't for the inside handle I'd never reach it to close it again

2. When I turn the ignition it tells me that I have 18400 odd miles until service is due. Surely not?
Isnt it 12500 for diesel?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts