Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
congraulations blondie peter the swede, on your new baby juke, enjoy and lets have some lovely swedish girls in the photos of your juke.
</font>

·
Registered
659 Posts
White's no use in Sweden. You won't find it in the snow.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It´s black, so it wont be so hard to locate it in the snow.
I will take her out tomorrow and take pictures of her. We have plenty of snow and the weather will be cold and sunny so I´m hoping I can show you some nice pictures.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have post two pictures now in the gallery. My Juke is a 1,6 acenta sport. I have newer owned a car that rides so rock solid in the snow/ice. And I´ve never been so outlooked on the roads as now.....there was a Mitsubishi that passed me today, and the driver could hardly keep his car on the road as he looked at mine!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Brilliant, Peter

I am hoping that my waited-for Tekna AWD will exceed all my desires, and, if the ferry service from GB to Norway is re-instated, I would love to drive from my friend in Stavanger to daughter's boyfriend in Linköping, to his folks in Kristienham and on to more friends in Espoo.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I´m absolutely shure that your Tekna will exeed your desires.....oh, Stavanger, I´ve been there ones. I work as a coacdhriver and I´ve been driving in Norway a couple of summers. The most beatiful country in the world!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts