Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Great news today. I went to the nissan showroon and asked if my silver juke was ready .
I gave my insurance policy last week and since we had a public holiday, things were a bit slow regarding paperwork. Well they said all was ready and tomorrow I can pick my juke. I asked if I could see it, but since the garage was closed they couldn't let me in. But their garage was round the corner and went to look between the windows and there it was. I spenta quater of an hour starring at it, couldn't belive my day has come. I don't know if I will sleep tonight.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congratulations
, you will love it. We have had ours since September and it's still great fun every time I drive it

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi guys. Couldn't sleep anymore. Woke up early today, and in a few hours time a new baby will come to the family. Regarding pictures I will post this week for sure......... see you

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi again. Just came in from my first experience with the juke. What could I saw FAAAAATTTTTTAAAASSSSTTTTIIICCCCCC. After recieving the keys, we went(me and my wife) and filled the tank. We took it for the first ride. It was brilliant. Now I'm going to pick my son from school (which he doesn't know that I have it) and go with all the family to enjoy a nice ride. OK I will take some pictures of it and post them this evening in the silver section. Bye for now and sorry for the others who are still waiting. You will get your turn-----not now ,but later....Its worth it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts